Sunday 19 June 2011

FRIENDSHIP


We gain lots of friend because of this.  Friendship is a form of interpersonal relationship between two or more persons which are closer to each other; they share things to one another and also shares time. For me, a great friendship contains good and honest friend.
 In friendship, we learn a lot of things, good things, silly things, even bad things. By means of our friends, we could be able to know ourselves more, things that we didn’t realized before.




Here, we empathized and sympathized to one another, we put trust when time needs it, especially when we’re down. It motivates us to be confident and have a positive feeling. When we have family problems, we seek comfort to our friend and cry with them.



But in friendship, especially between a boy and girl, sometimes it ends in love. Many people have this kind of stories already. We sometimes get in love by our best friend that leads to love relationship.
But then, I really value the  word, FRIENDSHIP. Because it adds meaning to my life, it completes my whole being; I explore new things in me from them. That’s why for me, they are important, I love my friends especially my BEST FRIENDS! JJ
I AND EUN JI :))

I  AND JUNIPER :)


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. Thanks for posting. And I'm glad that you have several dreams that you want to attain. That's good because you will be motivated to do your best. :)

    ReplyDelete