Sunday 3 July 2011

"PET PEEVES" - YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. CAUSE I HATE IT.

I ALSO LIVE IN THIS WORLD,  HATING SOME THINGS. WE DO, ACTUALLY. THINGS THAT HAS A REASONS OR "UNREASONABLE" REASONS WHY WE HATE IT. WE JUST HATE IT! BUT HONESTLY, I APPRECIATE THINGS A LOT,


MATH... WHY DO I HATE YOU?




Well, I hate Math. My brain bleeds up battling with Math problems! It is one of my weaknesses in academic area (probably). Before, I use to love math, but when I grew older and math grew harder too! Whattt?!!! My brain is just allergic to numbers, signs, formulas and stuffs!!! I wish I were a genius.










 << I HATE THIS VEGETABLE.


Every time I eat this thing, I felt like vomiting. It just doesn’t catch my taste. 

















YOU GOT A PROBLEM ON ME? FACE ME.

Hearing my name saying negative things on someone else’s mouth, I HATE IT. I’m a friendly gal, if you have problems regarding my behaviour, or attitudes never had a second thought to face me, I would appreciate that.
















I don’t hate things much, it depends on the situation. I appreciate things a lot. Thank you for having the effort to read !


1 comment:

  1. Well, we have something in common: I don't like Math either. *hehehe* Rather, Math doesn't seem to like me. I wish it did, though.
    Thanks for the post. Take care

    ReplyDelete