Sunday 31 July 2011

SONA

Actually, I did not much understand the speech of Noynoy Aquino, though it’s been done in Filipino, I still don’t get what he was saying. But there are some things that he mentioned that I was aware of, when he said, “Walang wang wang sa ating administrasyon” maybe he’s right. He was the one who created that law. Now it’s in effect, a change in the society. I know that he has done some changes in this country, and I could probably say that Nonoy is better than our previous president. 

With his speech, many politicians were happy; they clap, clap and clap. That’s what I noticed. The dresses of the people there were just same, guys are in their formal attire, or tuxedo, whatever you call that thing. Girls were in their filipiñana suite, probably the modern one. The place was strictly secured by many guards, police or maybe armed people. And reporters, they scattered all over! 

I could not tell much of his speech, but he was good, epcecially when he did his Sona in Filipino. Many were impressed. But there are some still who would dare to criticize. A lot. Nonoy can’t avoid that.
To end this blog, all I could say, WE SHOULD NOT RELY MORE IN OUR GOVERNMENT. LET’S DO WHAT WE CAN DO. WE ARE FILIPINOS AND WE ARE PART OF THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment